My Photo
Name:
Location: London

Trying to capture as much as I can along my TAFF trip as it goes! 2016 TAFF delegate

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Ah hahaha!

I have had an awesome idea for my handmade gift in my swapbox!
So yeah, I have to finish what I'm working on now and the I'll get on with that. I actually think I have a really good idea of my entire kit, which is awesome.

I have an interesting thing where I start a project, with every intention of it being for myself, then about 1/4 of the way through it turns out I'm knitting for someone else without even knowing it. Like thease fingerless mits I started last week, as the weather got colder. Turnes out they are for my friend birthday, not for me!

This means I have my next 2 projects planned, and still nothing for me!! I will honestly do something for myself soon, honest! It's a good thing I like knitting for other people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Penelope of Flitwick said...

I too like knitting for other people but it is good to knit for your self. How is the swap going for you welcome to gryffindor. I am looking forward to the quidditch match, are you?

20 September 2008 at 10:47  
Blogger Emma Wigworthy said...

I have written your obituary to appear in the daily prophet after my hat arrives!

22 September 2008 at 06:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home