My Photo
Name:
Location: London

Trying to capture as much as I can along my TAFF trip as it goes! 2016 TAFF delegate

Friday 12 September 2008

Where can you see Lions?

Hurrah!
I have had my house assinement from HSKS6 and I'm a....Gryffindor?
Hehe, I think It will be interesting being a Gryffindor. I will have to practise my bravery, and I already have tha Hufflepuff loyalty so I should do just fine. Plus I have the gryffindor traite of being kinda obliviouse, which should help even more ;)

I will have to start planning my kit, and that means a trip to I Knit London! I've only been to thier shop in Waterloo once so it will be nice to go and have anouther visit and root arround. I already have a plan for my extra gifty, which if they work will be super awesomeo!

I've also gotten my H_E craft swap partner (I really should message her) and know EXACTLY what I am going to make!! (I really hope she likes it!)

OK, so now I'm actually going to do some work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home