My Photo
Name:
Location: London

Trying to capture as much as I can along my TAFF trip as it goes! 2016 TAFF delegate

Friday 5 September 2008

Grrr

Damn it, I forgot how annoying it is living over in the UK when involved in American run events!

I want to sign up to HSKS6 as a new student, but I don't have next access at home so I will just have to hope I can still sign up on monday when I am back at work (after checking throughout the day just incase they acctually past the sign up before I leave work).

ARGH! I mean I don't expect them to have to accomidate me when I live in anouther country, but it is still very very frustrating.

Plus I still have to finish the purple lace scarf for a birthday present on sat, and I am not even half done.

*pouts*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma Wigworthy said...

Hi Annie!
I'm a UK bod in HSKS and saw yuor plea at the HSKS6 blog - I'll ask the headmistress to reserve a space for you. As long as you don't mind which house you go into that should be do-able.
Regards,
Ann (aka Emma Wigworthy)

5 September 2008 at 13:09  
Blogger Lizzie Wychwood said...

Hello from me too, also a UK swapper, and in Gryffindor! Welcome to HSKS and Gryffindor. Have you seen that you can get us some early house points by posting the HSKS6 logo in your sidebar, with a link to the HSKS site? Please help us to win this terms House Cup!

10 September 2008 at 12:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home