My Photo
Name:
Location: London

Trying to capture as much as I can along my TAFF trip as it goes! 2016 TAFF delegate

Wednesday 3 September 2008

So I'm signing up for HSKS6, and I'm all kind of excited about it!
I'm in one other craft/knit swap this year (so far!) but that will be majorly low impact as I have 2 finished projects which have no home as of yet.
I'm going to have to start thinking of what to do as myextra crafty thing, although I have a few very cool ideas which will work very well! (veryveryvery, my word of the day it seems.)

Oh! I've just remembered the Ally Pally knit and stitch show is on at the begining of october! I guess that would be a good place to pick up some cool, fun things for the kit swap. Although I have only just started using some of the yarn I got from last year! This year I will have to limit myself to HSKS6 stuff only so I don't go mad again!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CentyB said...

Hi Anna! and welcome to Gryffindor! Don't forget to help us earn early House Points and add the HSKS6 logo to your blog :)
http://hsks6.blogspot.com/2008/09/early-house-points.html

10 September 2008 at 13:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home